The workshop will run on Sunday 4th December 10.30-2.30pm via Zoom and it’s easy to sign up to. There is a QR code on the flyer that can be scanned, or you can email email@example.com to find out more.
Here are a few comments from last year’s Christmas Family Day:
- Brilliant session for the whole family. It provoked a lot of discussion around the dinner table that evening.
- The advice was very useful and something we can draw upon in the future.
- We thought it was a lovely, fun session and very informative
- We particularly found it useful to listen to others that have had experience of staring/ bullying etc
- It was great to see other children who also felt the same and had similar things going on in their own life.
- Great to know about breathing techniques and coping with staring skills.